MoreThanAJob - request for application: external auditing services [DEADLINE EXTENDED]
An-Najah National University (ANNU), coordinator of the MoreThanAJob project, has extended the call to select an external auditor in order to carry out the expenditure verification.
The new deadline for receiving applications is June 30, 2020.
The main responsibilities of the auditor will be the following:
• Perform audit of the project accounts
• Produce timely reports on the projects account
Qualifications and skills:
• A Master's Degree in Accounting and/or Audit
• Registered at the Palestinian Association of Certified Public accountants according to the requirements set by the ENI Implementing Rules (art. 32) and in compliance with the national requirements.
• CPA is a plus
• At least 5 years of Auditing experience
• At least 5 years of proven experience in working with SMEs and/or academia/research institutions in middle-income countries
• At least 2 years of experience with international organizations or internationally funded projects
• Excellent knowledge of English.
Special condition :
The chosen audit firm will verify the expenses declared in each payment claim, according to EU rules and procedures and the requirements of the grant contract.
ToRs for the auditors are available as annexes in chapter 4 of the implementation manual as published on the ENI CBC Med website: http://www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/support-to-implementation
The mission of MoreThanAJob (“Reinforcing social and solidarity economy for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees”) is to deliver and demonstrate a framework of best practices, previously identified and studied for the inclusion of the unemployed (including refugees and uneducated) in the work and education system. The framework is based on the collaboration of SSE actors and public authorities for delivering in a more effective way their services. This will be done through pilot sub-projects aiming to ensure a long-term impact and the creation of jobs.
Please contact Ms.Fatima Sakhil on e-mail : email@example.com
Please follow this link to download the application form
Visit the MoreThanAJob webpage on ENI CBC MED website, follow us on Facebook , Twitter and LinkedIn .