- Project Implementation Manual
Are you a Lead Beneficiary or a partner involved in one of the projects funded by the Programme? Make sure you read carefully the Project Implementation Manual (PIM), the reference document to guide the sound and efficient implementation of funded projects.
The PIM is designed to support the main phases of the project life cycle in different areas, i.e. technical management, financial issues, and communication/visibility.
How to use the PIM?
The PIM is structured in different chapters as reported below. Where relevant, annexes and templates complement the chapters of the manual. The rules laid down in this document are mandatory. Lead Beneficiaries are strongly encouraged to share the PIM with partners.
- Foreword (updated on 18.09.2020)
- 1. Key documents (updated on 18.09.2020)
- 2. Actors involved (uodated on 18.09.2020)
- 3. Project start (updated on 18.09.2020)
- 4. Reporting + annexes (updated on 16.10.2020)
- 5. Project amendments (updated on 18.09.2020)
- 6. Monitoring (updated on 18.09.2020)
- 7. Financial management + annexes (updated on 16.10.2020)
- 8. Risk management
- 9. Project closure (to be published)
- 10. Communication and visibility
- COVID-19: information to funded projects (published on 02.04.2020)
- Handbook for sub-grants management (published on 02.03.2020)
- Expenditure verification pack (updated on 05.10.2020)
- National information
- Specific procedures to be ensured at national level (annex 1 to Document on Control and Management System - updated on 29.10.2020)
This document contains information at national level concerning the selection of auditors by project beneficiaries, anti-fraud responsible institutions and description of specific procedures (opening of a bank account in euro, tax exemption, etc.).
- TESIM fact sheets on procurement
Guide on procurement by private project beneficiaries
Procurement by Egyptian public beneficiaries and declaration on honour
Procurement by Jordanian public beneficiaries and declaration on honour
Procurement by Lebanese public beneficiaries and declaration on honour
Procurement by Tunisian public beneficiaries and declaration on honour
Procurement by Palestinian public beneficiaries and declaration on honour
- Training for Lead Beneficiaries (Rome: 1, 2, 3 October 2019)