- Project Implementation Manual
Are you a Lead Beneficiary or a partner involved in one of the projects funded by the Programme? Make sure you read carefully the Project Implementation Manual (PIM), the reference document to guide the sound and efficient implementation of funded projects.
The PIM is designed to support the main phases of the project life cycle in different areas, i.e. technical management, financial issues, and communication/visibility.
How to use the PIM?
The PIM is structured in different chapters as reported below. Where relevant, annexes and templates complement the chapters of the manual. The rules laid down in this document are mandatory. Lead Beneficiaries are strongly encouraged to share the PIM with partners. The PIM will be soon available in French.
- 1. Key documents
- 2. Actors involved
- 3. Project start
- 4. Reporting + annexes
- 5. Contract amendments (published on 12.12.2019)
- 6. Monitoring
- 7. Financial management + annex on procurement by private organizations
- 8. Risk management
- 9. Project closure (to be published)
- 10. Communication and visibility
- NEW: handbook for sub-grants management (published on 02.03.2020)
- NEW: expenditure verification pack (updated 09.12.2019)
- National information
- Specific procedures to be ensured at national level (annex 1 to Document on Control and Management System)
This document contains information at national level concerning the selection of auditors by project beneficiaries, anti-fraud responsible institutions and description of specific procedures (opening of a bank account in euro, tax exemption, etc.).
- TESIM fact sheets on procurement
- Training for Lead Beneficiaries (Rome: 1, 2, 3 October 2019)