TRANSDAIRY supports the creation of spin-offs in Tunisia through entrepreneurship training sessions with emphasis on Bio/Nanotechnologies applied to the dairy value chain
The training sessions for entrepreneurship offered by the TRANSDAIRY project in Tunisia aim to support the transfer of Bio and Nanotechnologies applied to the dairy value chain (DVC) and to strengthen their business and market sophistication at national and international levels.
- Who can apply? Researchers, SMEs, start-up, young entrepreneurs, women entrepreneurs, business actors and dairy value chain stakeholders from farm to fork
- What will they obtain? Expert advice, personalized training programme, mentoring sessions to develop skills.
- How will it be implemented? Entrepreneurship training sessions for the creation of cross-border spin-offs will be ensured to the benefit of 40 candidates allocated into 4 training courses and classes of 10 participants.
Each session will include:
- Entrepreneurship and innovation session
- Transfer of technology from the laboratory to the market courses: The role of innovative technologies in the dairy value chain
- Plenary session of soft skills development
- Individual mentoring session
- Are you interested? To learn more about this call you can consult this link, apply before 28.06.2021
Join us on: