TRANSDAIRY organizes the second DairyTech Open Day in Lebanon
Berytech and Euro-Lebanese Centre For Industrial Modernsation at Industrial Research Institute (IRI) are organizing the second DairyTech Open Day, an online event engaging participants and stakeholders to co-create the future, explore business opportunities and respond to the most pressing challenges of the Dairy Value Chain (DVC).
Participants will be given the opportunity to attend workshops and panel discussions, book one-on-one meetings and listen to inspirational talks from successful people in the industry. The online event will also host entrepreneurs and startups who will showcase to the public their innovative solutions in the dairy industry.
The DairyTech Open Day is the second in an upcoming series of Living Labs Open Days organized as part of the TRANSDAIRY Living Lab activities and aiming at bringing together experts, farmers, researchers, business actors and startups to discuss and demonstrate the most promising Key Enabling Technologies (KET) within the DVC.
The event is implemented by Berytech and ELCIM at Industrial Research Institute (IRI), representing the Lebanese Partners for the TRANSDAIRY Project. The Open Day event will be implemented by both Partners in Lebanon in parallel with similar events that will be held within the regional partners’ countries: Tunisia, Greece and Italy.
Who Can Attend
The event is open to public and presents a great knowledge and networking opportunity for:
- Innovators, entrepreneurs and startups working on Dairy Value Chain solutions in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nano technologies industries.
- Independent farmers and farming industries looking for opportunities to integrate best practices and the latest innovations in their supply chain.
- University students, alumni, researchers from target faculties, governmental research agencies, and technology transfer officers working on business or research projects in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nano technologies industries.
- SMEs and NGOs working on spin-off projects in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nano technologies industries.
- Investors and Venture Capital Funds interested in supporting innovative solutions in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nano technologies industries.
Participants will have access to numerous benefits during and after the event:
- Access to workshops, pitching session, panels, networking with key stakeholders in the Dairy Value Chain, ICT and Bio/Nano technologies.
- Find out the latest trends on the Dairy Value Chain from demonstrations, inspirational talks and networking
- Attend live pitching session of entrepreneurs and startups working to create innovative solutions to the most pressing challenges in the industry.
- Join a large community of stakeholders coming together to share ideas, technologies, know-how, research and expertise.
- Access to the TRANSDAIRY regional online collaborative platform which features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offer and allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers, partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Grab your Invitation to participate and benefit from the subsequent TRANSDAIRY activities for 2021 and 2022, which include: Cross Border Brokerage Events - matching innovators with innovation seekers on a regional level and specialized Trainings on innovation management, benchmarking, technology transfer etc.
JOIN THE DAIRYTECH OPEN DAY
Register Now (Registration link)
Need More Info?
If you have any questions about the TRANSDAIRY Program, please contact:
- Ms. Camille Mallat, Senior Programs Coordinator at Berytech: Camille.email@example.com
- Ms. Sandra Sarkis, Lebanon SoftShore Cluster Manager at ELCIM, Industrial Research Institute (IRI): firstname.lastname@example.org