TRANSDAIRY Living Lab offers vouchers for Dairy Researchers in Lebanon
TRANSDAIRY Living Lab will be offering two dairy researchers from Lebanon the opportunity to develop and publish articles on Key Enabling Technologies applied to the the Dairy Value Chain.
The selected researchers will receive a 2,000-euro voucher, which can be used to publish their research and technology in the dairy sector. They will have the option to collaborate with authors from the same or different institutions to strengthen relationships among key research institutions in the dairy sector.
The objective of these co-publications is to promote key insights, data, and knowledge in the dairy sector. This initiative will also increase visibility for the outcome of the researchers' findings, giving them the opportunity to share their work with the dairy stakeholders and community in Lebanon and the Mediterranean.
The application is open to the public.
To apply, click here
Deadline: April 20th, 2023
Timeline: April 2023 – August 2023
Who Can Apply
- Innovators, and key enabling technology providers (KET) within the Dairy Value Chain sector are interested in publishing their research.
- Researchers, Faculty Members, Lab Members working on developing a publication on KET in the DVC.
- Research should showcase clear data and results.
- One of the authors must be a resident of Lebanon.
- Article must be published in Lebanon.
- Authorship should be composed of 2 different authors either from the same institution (but different departments) or from different institutions.
- Research should be published in an Open Access Journal.
Key Benefits and Opportunities
- Access to a voucher of 2,000 euros to publish a research paper in an open-access journal.
- Access to the Transdairy regional online collaborative platform which features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offers and allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers, partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Invitation to participate and benefit from the subsequent Transdairy activities for 2023, which include:
• Entrepreneurship Training Program and Focus Groups on innovation management, benchmarking, technology transfer etc.
• Cross Border Brokerage Events: Matchmaking opportunities between innovators and investors on a regional level.
• Specialized Training in innovation management, benchmarking technology transfer etc.
Need More Info?
If you have any questions about the Transdairy Program, please contact:
• Mrs. Joelle Elhajjar: email@example.com