TRANSDAIRY invites entrepreneurs and researchers to patent innovative solutions for the dairy value chain
Are you an innovator/entrepreneur and want to acquire your intellectual property rights? Apply now for the Transdairy co-owned patent voucher to benefit from 8,000 euros worth of support to register your patent!
As part of the Transdairy Living Lab activities, Berytech will select 2 innovators or researchers who are looking to create and register their research or technology focusing on the Dairy Value Chain (ICT and Bio/nanotechnology) as a patent.
A voucher worth 8,000 euros will enable you to register your research and technology in the dairy sector as a patent in Lebanon.
The objective is to give you the opportunity to exclusively obtain the right for your inventions, new products, or processes. The selection process will give precedence to young and women entrepreneurs.
The application is open to the public.
To apply, click here. Deadline: April 20th, 2023
Timeline: April 2023 – August 2023
Who Can Apply?
- Innovators, entrepreneurs and key enabling technology providers (KET) within the Dairy Value Chain sector interested in registering a patent.
- Ventures and companies in the DVC sector interested in registering a patent.
- SME, industries, and NGOs in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nanotechnologies industries interested in registering a patent.
- Researchers, Faculty Members, and Lab Members interested in registering a patent in the DVC sector.
- Patent should be implicated in the Dairy Value Chain.
- Patent should be innovative and include technological processes.
- Participants must be residing in Lebanon.
- Team should be composed of 2 different members looking to register jointly the patent; they should be from the same institution (but different departments) or from different institutions.
- Participants should be able to demonstrate the relevance of the patent content and the technology to the dairy value chain and the technology.
- Participants must have technology that is at least validated in a laboratory.
Key Benefits and Opportunities
- Obtain hands-on legal advice to support the registration of a patent in Lebanon.
- Access to a voucher worth 8,000 euros that will be used to support in the registration of the patent in Lebanon.
- Patents will allow participants to protect their invention by giving them the exclusive right of owning the technology and stopping the manufacturing, selling, or importing of the invention without their permission.
- Access to the Transdairy regional online collaborative platform which features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offers and allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers, partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Invitation to participate and benefit from the subsequent Transdairy activities for 2023, which include:
- Entrepreneurship Training Program and Focus Groups on innovation management, benchmarking, technology transfer etc.
- Cross Border Brokerage Events: Matchmaking opportunities between innovators and investors on a regional level.
- Specialized Training on innovation management, benchmarking technology transfer etc.
Need More Info?
If you have any questions about the Transdairy Program, please contact:
Mrs. Joelle Hajjar, Programs Manager at Berytech: email@example.com