Third steering committee meeting of MoreThanAJob project
Another successful consortium meeting dealing with MoreThanAJob achievements and aims to discuss the near future activities.
Covid-19 restrictions certainly led to some delays in MoreThanAJob activities but it was never stopped us from making progress in project implementation. We didn’t have the possibility to make a face-to-face Steering Committee meeting, therefore, our third steering committee meeting was remotely held on the 14th of July 2020 in order to discuss the project state of progress and next activities.
The partners discussed mainly the following activities:
- MoreThanAJob framework of social schemes and its final draft
- Start development the topics for training material (for Train-the-trainer workshops)
- Study the public administration changes required for implementing the MoreThanAJob framework
- Review national policies that are related to the prepared framework schemes
- Status of MoreThanAJob Portal, trail version presentation
Some of the activities that are being developed along this period have had to extend their deadlines a couple of weeks because of the difficulties at reaching the social and solidarity economy actors and the public administrators under the current situation.
Finally, the management activities (such as the new consolidated calendar, the preparation of the Interim Report, the budget changes, and the status of Ministry of Public Works & Housing - Jordan) have been discussed and analyzed.
The meeting was closed by Dr.Imad Ibrik-An-Najah National University (Palestine), lead partner, with a wrap-up and talking about the next future activities in the project.
Thanks to the whole team for its motivation, involvement, and contribution.
Visit the MoreThanAJob webpage on ENI CBC MED website, follow us on Facebook , Twitter and LinkedIn .