STAND Up!: project lead partner is looking for a Communications Officer based in Barcelona (Spain)
MedWaves, the UNEP/MAP Regional Activity Centre for SCP, is now looking for a Communications Officer to be responsible of the correct implementation of the communication strategy of the project.
In particular, the selected candidate will be expected to:
- Assist in the correct implementation of the communication strategy of the project.
- Coordinate, manage and ensure the maintenance of various communication and positioning tools of the "STAND Up!" project, among them:
- The management of the project website
- The management of social networks to support the dissemination of the project
- Off-line elements (brochures, PPT and word templates, roll-ups ...).
The selected candidate must have a university degree or equivalent in communication, marketing or other discipline or equivalent experience in a communication position.
A certified level of C1 in Catalan is required to apply.
STAND Up! in a nutshell:
This EU funded project aims at developing an ecosystem of business support, innovation, and technology transfer with the goal to enhance scalable, replicable and inclusive circular economy ventures in the Mediterranean. Among others, the Project Manager will be responsible for the correct management of the project, planning and coordinating the actions of the project and monitoring the progress of their implementation.
The deadline for submitting applications is February 16th (midnight).
Interested applicants are invited to submit their bid following the instruction given in the Tor of Reference.
The position is based in Barcelona. More details are available on MedWaves Work With Us website page.