STAND Up!: 10 fashion and textile start-ups will participate in an elevator pitch in front of investors in Italy
STAND Up! will participate in the ‘10IdeeX4Minuti’, an online pitching event gathering textile and fashion entrepreneurs, companies, investors, incubators and trade associations. The aim of the event is to present ten young Italian sustainable early-stage ventures and their eco-innovative business projects in the textile and fashion sector, involving both a virtual audience of investors, professionals and insiders.
The online event will take place on Thursday the 13th October on Meet platform, organised by the Italian partner Prato Textile Museum in cooperation with Capital Venture Consulting at the conclusion of the ‘Access To Finance’ path. The ‘Access to Finance’ consists on a specialised training programme to deepen companies' financial skills and search for financing and funds useful for business development, with the possibility of attracting local and national investors in Italy.
Selected through a call for applications opened last February 2022, the young entrepreneurs involved took part in a training path from May to July 2022, comprising both theoretical modules, exercises and one-to-one meetings with expert trainers from Capital Venture Consulting, a Rome-based financial company specialised in investments for start-ups and innovative SMEs, corporate finance and subsidised finance, appointed by the Prato Textile Museum to implement the course and coordinate the elevator pitch.
During the STAND Up! elevator pitch, the 10 start-ups will offer a broad overview of interesting solutions for the textile and fashion industry by presenting their entrepreneurial project in just 4 minutes each, trying to be effective in promoting their idea for a targeted financial support.
The green ventures involved are:
- Verabuccia, producing an innovative material from pineapple fruit waste as a textile alternative.
- CircularDreamers by MOEBEUS, a cutting-edge tool capable of measuring the sustainability impact of products and the production process of Made-in-Italy excellence.
- Zerow, a multi-service collaborative platform for the valorisation of textile waste.
- Neloo, jewellery and accessories collections that combine design, circularity and attention to the environment.
- Altoricamo, wedding collection that integrates modularity, sustainability and the ultimate trend of clothing reuse.
- Wethic and Banyan Clothing, designing ethical and sustainable clothing lines under the sign of craftsmanship.
- EP.The Future of Fashion for an original development for 100% natural hemp yarn.
- Re-Disegnare La Moda, a fully digitised tailoring service to innovate the costumer’s purchasing model.
- FUM, First Unknown Myself, a fashion brand that merges the study of volumes with the development of printing thanks to an original patent.
The pitch event will be held entirely in Italian and it will be possible to join as interested audience by filling out the short registration form in this link, indicating the e-mail contact to receive the direct Meet link to access to the online event.