PPI4MEd in Spain is looking for technical assistance in innovation procurement and cross-border cooperation
The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), lead beneficiary of PPI4MED project, has launched a call for technical services in the cross-border innovation procurement. The purpose of the tender is the creation of the cross-border Mediterranean living lab and the pre-competitive analysis of public procurement opportunities for innovation within the framework of the living lab model.
The CSIC invites interested suppliers to send the expression of interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for the submission of Expression of Interest (EOI) is set at 14:00, 29th March 2023 (Spanish local time).
The company awarded the contract must provide the following services:
- Design and elaboration of a legal framework for the creation of a cross-border living lab in the Mediterranean region.
- Elaboration of a roadmap for the innovation procurement Living lab in the Mediterranean.
- Identification and classification of cross-border challenges in the Mediterranean region under the framework of the PPI4MED project.
- Identification of stakeholders to be part of the cross-border Living lab in the Mediterranean region.
- Preparation and organisation of technical seminars (workshops, webinars...).
- Support the development of the pre-competitive analysis of PPI opportunities in at least three sectors at cross-border level with the partners involved in the project.
- Elaboration of technical documentation of the workshops and of the process of cross-border PPI opportunities generation.