ORGANIC ECOSYSTEM is going to BIOFACH fair with the aim of establishing business alliances
ORGANIC ECOSYSTEM will be present at BioFach, the world's largest trade fair for organic food and agriculture to be held from 14th to 17th of February 2023 in Nuremberg, Germany.
The project is bringing together 14 companies from four Mediterranean countries in the same stand with the goal of establishing business alliances that will boost organic agriculture in the Mediterranean!
Come and visit us, we will be happy to:
- Set up a meeting with any of our operators from Jordan, Lebanon, Greece and Italy.
- Discuss potential synergies with our project partners.
- Discover more about our mission of empowering the organic sector across the Mediterranean region.
Here is the list of the 14 companies that will be present at our stand:
- Modern company for fertilizer production: Fertilizers
- Madaba Heritage: Coffee Production, Oats and Health products from oats
- Biomass: Fresh produce of organic fruits & vegetables, organic table eggs, organic grocery items
- Ecovalley: Tomato derivatives, zaatar mix, and herbs, tahina
- Olivetrade: Olives & olive oil
- Agreen: Goat cheeses, olive oil, apple juice, honey, burghul, thyme, eggs
- Trois Collines: Organic wine
- Therianos Family: Organic high phenolic olive oil, organic raisings, table olive oil
- Golden Tree: Extra virgin high phenolic olive oil, organic olives
- Pismar Agricola Srl: Research, development and marketing of functional, protein, and organic agriculture.
- Azienda agricola De Filippis: Olive trees, citrus groves and vineyards.
- Arcadia Mandorle: Organic Almonds
- Rete Utile Buono e Bio: Organic grocery items
- Cantine Polvanera: Organic wine
If you'd like to set up a meeting in our stand with any of the companies below fill up this form
BIOFACH is happening from the 14th to the 17th of February
We will be at Hall: 3A - Stand number: 212
Connect with us on our social media accounts!
LinkedIn - Facebook - LinkedIn Professional Group