OPEN CALL: EMPHASIS offers FREE Innovation Support Services towards Sustainability to 24 Mediterranean SMEs!
EXTENDED OPEN CALL: Your innovative ideas coming to life!
EMPHASIS invites all SMEs, startups and spin-offs located in one of the eligible regions (as defined in the Open Call document below) of Greece, Jordan, Spain, Lebanon, Egypt and Italy to apply for a solution addressing one of the Sustainability Priorities set by the EMPHASIS project starting TODAY and until the 29th of June 2022!
Twenty-Four (24) beneficiaries (4 per country) will be selected to receive free-of charge innovation support services to develop new business ideas and open innovation collaborations.
The selected SMEs will be supported by a team of experts to:
- Explore their innovation capacity and improve their performance in terms of innovation/technology/product/service
- Understand their needs for partnership and cross-border collaboration with counter-parties
- Get prepared for the establishment of Open Innovation partnerships
- Design jointly new innovative R&D concepts in the targeted sectors
- Develop their technical, commercial, financial & legal skills related to innovation & technology transfer
- Establish new partnerships and develop new projects with key players & expand their network
Key dates for the open call:
• Call launch: 01/05/2022
• EXTENDED Call deadline: 29/6/2022
• Selection results announcement: 1/8/2022
• Services provision: September 2022 – April 2023
Steps for a successful submission of the application:
- Preparation of the Online Application content
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions included in the Declaration on Honour
- Uploading of a Pitch Deck for the solution
- Submission of the application
Apply NOW through the following link!