MoreThanAJob project: upcoming virtual 'Training of Trainers' seminars
The New Year finds the MoreThanAJob partnership active and full of energy, as the Training of Trainers sworkshops keep going on!
The MoreThanAJob framework and best practices (modules) are now being presented through cross-border virtual train-the-trainer workshops. Trainers that will follow the workshops will also get a certification and will act as knowledge multipliers, in order to transfer the knowledge and assist in the uptake of the MoreThanAJob framework.
The purpose of the training of trainers programme is to build or strengthen the capacity (knowledge and skills) of the participants and their respective institutions in order to provide High-Quality Training with a strong focus on implementing better and more inclusive ways for the inclusion of the unemployed (including refugees and uneducated) in the work and education system in their territories (identifying challenges, opportunities, and solutions).
The output from the ToT programme will be a group of up to 15 trainers, competent in the design and delivery of training programmes within their countries. Considering the expected outcomes, the training of trainers will focus on the MoreThanAJob framework and the already selected best practices.
- Explain concepts to the local actors at various levels.
- Select the appropriate tools that can be used for each specific context (inspired by case studies and informed by methods).
- Implement better and more inclusive ways for the inclusion of the unemployed (including refugees and uneducated) in the work and education system in their territories (identifying challenges, opportunities, and solutions).
- Create a network of practitioners to promote peer to peer learning.
The training seminars will cover the following modules:
- Promotion of Social Generativity and enhancing social integration through community service interventions.
- Establishing and strengthening the capacity of social Enterprises.
- Peer-to-peer counseling service for developing Solidarity Economy value chains.
- Support Innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Labor market integration through skills matching and youth empowerment, education bridging programmes, language Education, and the recognitions of Competencies acquired outside the hosting country.
In case you wish to learn more about the ToT sessions, you can check out the project ToT Programme Calendar!
For more information on the project and its activities, visit the MoreThanAJob webpage on the ENI CBC Med website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.