MoreThanAJob: Implementation of the final training for trainers session dedicated to Public Administrations
The Training of Trainers (TOT) training organized by the Business Consultancy and Training Services (BCTS) aims to strengthen and empower the Trainers for the project implementation at cross border level. This training gives the opportunity for around 15 trainers to refining skills to implement the “MoreThanAJob” framework to Public Administrations (PA’s) representatives. The implementation of the framework will increase the cooperation between SSE’s and PA’s to rise the social inclusion for the unemployed, uneducated and refugees.
The training was conducted by Business Consultancy and Training Services (BCTS) on February 15,16 and 17, 2021. The 3-day Sessions included theoretical and practical training in "Training seminars for public authorities in the field of employment, education and migration”.
The selected Modules for this training were:
- Gathering the Materials (A to Z)
- Creating an effective Lesson Plan (KSA)
- Keeping the training session Interactive (Knowing your audience)
- Adapting the best research approaches for the Development of the Framework
- Developing the MoreThanAJob framework
- Generating pilot Social Schemes
- Integrating the International Best practices in the “MoreThanAJob” Framework
- Creating an Impact with the virtual Training
- Cases Studies/Videos/ Group discussion/Brainstorming/Individual and Team exercises
The expected results:
By the end of the Training of Trainers workshop participants in the Framework will:
- be aware of the principles and concepts of training and the most important approaches to interactive training.
- be able to identify and define training objectives and to plan training sessions
- Identify the methods of collecting Data.
- Identify the best analytical way to validate Data
- Learn how to describe the Framework Model (National Policies, Best Practices….)
- Analyze the principles and ethics of the training.
- Practice skills using the specific knowledge component they are assigned to.
- Go through a specific knowledge curriculum and how to train others on it.
- Understand the importance/Techniques of the virtual Training
This Training was conducted ONLINE in a very interactive way.
It focusses on the learning and training cycle (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training programmes), with an emphasis on training design and participatory facilitation approaches.
The provision of necessary theoretical knowledge and background information by presentations and lectures was limited to a necessary minimum, while maximum time was spent for practical exercises, case studies during the workshop.
The selected practical exercises, examples, case studies, and tools refers as much as possible to the working reality of the participants within their organizations and to the context of the MoreThanAJob Framework.
A Pre and Post Presentations were highly appreciated to practice more the Training tools.
Participants had the opportunity to share experience and knowledge and to practice what they learned.
Finally, it is worth mentioning that during BCTS “ToT “, the exchange of best practices in each partner’s country has transported a better knowledge of “MoreThanAJob” framework. Overall, the network of trainers among the partners has been reinforced and a common channel for communication, mutual learning and support has been created to implement project activities in a better way.
For more information on the project and its activities, kindly visit the MoreThanAJob webpage on the ENI CBC Med website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.