Med Pearls: 2nd Consensus Building Workshop with the ICT sector in Palestine
The Palestine Information and Communication Technology Incubator (PICTI) invites all-related representatives from the Information & Communication Technology Sector to the 2nd Consensus Building Workshop of the European Project “Med Pearls” in the framework of the ENI CBC Med Programme.
The purpose of the CBW is to inform invitees about the Med Pearls project, the role of PICTI in the project and the activities that will take place in Palestine, in addition to spotting the lights on the integration of technology in the tourism sector and how we can enhance the development of ICT products/services/solutions in the Mediterranean tourism sector.
Program of the event
Thursday 11th of February, 2021 - Meeting Agenda
- 11:00 – 11:10 Registration.
- 11:10 – 11:30 Ms. Sofia Pla Oset; Project Manager - Med Pearls Project: Welcoming Note / Introducing the Med Pearls Project (discussing the sub-grants offered for the development of ICT solutions in tourism sector).
- 11:30 – 11:40 Mr. Imad Al-Atrash; Palestine Wildlife Society.
- 11:40 - 12:30 Dr. Asma Sbeih; Lecturer at the Engineering and IT Department at the Palestine Ahliya University: Significance of digitizing the tourism sector and how technology can be integrated within this sector.
- 12:30 - 13:00 Open discussions.
Limited number of guests due to safety procedures and current restrictions.
If you are interested in this topic, please register through visiting the Zoom link.