Med Pearls : 2ème atelier de consensus avec le secteur des TIC en Palestine
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The Palestine Information and Communication Technology Incubator (PICTI) invites all-related representatives from the Information & Communication Technology Sector to the 2nd Consensus Building Workshop of the European Project “Med Pearls” in the framework of the ENI CBC Med Programme.
The purpose of the CBW is to inform invitees about the Med Pearls project, the role of PICTI in the project and the activities that will take place in Palestine, in addition to spotting the lights on the integration of technology in the tourism sector and how we can enhance the development of ICT products/services/solutions in the Mediterranean tourism sector.
Program of the event
Thursday 11th of February, 2021 - Meeting Agenda
- 11:00 – 11:15 Registration.
- 11:15 – 11:30 PICTI Welcoming Note / Introducing the Med Pearls Project / Discussing the role of PICTI in the implementation of the project activities (with special attention to the upcoming sub-grants to be offered by the project for the development of ICT solutions in the tourism sector).
- 11:30 – 11:45 Mr. Imad Al-Atrash; Palestine Wildlife Society - Med Pearls project partner in Palestine.
- 11:45 - 12:30 Dr. Asma Sbeih (Expert in Technology and Tourism): The significance of digitizing the tourism sector and how technology can be integrated within this sector.
- 12:30- 13:00 Open discussions.
- A reception will follow.
Limited number of guests due to safety procedures and current restrictions.
If you are interested in this topic, please register through visiting the Zoom link.