MAIA-TAQA in Greece: call for an event management provider
CRES the Lead Beneficiary in the EU co-funded project under the ENI CBC Med Programme MAIA TAQA project, is seeking the services of an external service provider supporting the team in regards to the implementation of a local workshop and a B2B event to promote the technological cooperation among EU/Med SMEs in Greece.
The Call for Expression of Interest (EoI) is taking place within the project MAIA-TAQA whose objective is to develop and promote the technological cooperation among EU/Med SMEs.
Required tasks and services for the B2B event management in Lebanon include the following:
Organization of a local workshop and B2B meetings between small and medium-sized Greek and Arab companies that includes:
1. Event Hall with a capacity of at least 50 people in the Athens area.
2. Provision of audio-visual equipment for the possibility of presentation by speakers/presenters as well as a microphone installation.
3. Prints that will accompany the event (banners, posters, leaflets)
3.1. Printing of 150 color leaflets, 2 sides, size A4, trifold, on paper weighing 135 gr,
3.2. Printing of 2 color posters (posters), size A2, dimension 42X59.4 cm., paper weight 140 gr,
3.3. Printing of 1 color roll - banner (banners), dimensions 85X200 cm in polypropylene (printing and mechanism), place of delivery of 3.1-3.3 the KAPE facilities in Pikermi
4. Video and photographic coverage of the event
4.1. Technical supervision, direction, text and material editing, editing and sound editing for the production of one (1) Video with a total duration of 2.5 minutes (after editing). Activities, actions and interviews with experts and participants will be videotaped throughout the event, where the selected small and medium enterprises from each pilot area will be presented as well as the actions of the project. The place and place of downloads will be determined by the Contracting Authority. Video downloads and processing will be done at least in accordance with the following technical criteria and conditions:
• Digital format in avi and MPEG-4 Part 14 (MP4) files
• 16:9 aspect ratio with 1080p resolution
• Format optimized for use on social media
• Audio signal: stereo
5. Catering, at the event there will be one (2) coffee breaks and one (1) light lunch break.
6. Organization of networking and B2B meetings between conference participants 7. Reception of invited businessmen/speakers
8. Sending conference invitations from the Greek and Arab sides
9. Secretarial support and management (monitoring of the visa issuance process, contacts with the Arab Chambers, etc.)
10. Transportation to facilities of EBHE members, within Attica.
For more information check the call