LIVINGAGRO job opportunities: the Lebanese partner is hiring a Data Entry Operator and Interpreter
The Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute (LARI), is recruiting project staff as following:
Location: Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute (LARI), Beirut, Lebanon
Number of positions: 1
Deadline for applications: 13-01-2023
Description: A professional mandate will be assigned for the support of the LIVINGAGRO coordination structure. The professional mandate concerns a profile of Data Entry Operator and interpreter. He/she will carry out his/her activities personally and without the possibility of delegation to third parties. The procedure is reserved for physical persons only. The present procedure and the contract to be signed will be regulated by the Lebanese legislation.
Duties of the professional mandate: The specialist will provide support to the project implementation at the Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute (LARI) through ensuring the availability of good quality project deliverables on the project ICT platform. The specialist will also provide administrative assistance when required by LARI staff which includes documents translation from English to Arabic and vice versa. The main tasks and activities to be carried out include:
- Draft, elaborate and sort documents of the project outputs and activities conducted by LARI within the LIVINGAGRO project;
- Coordinate regularly with FORESTAS, the lead beneficiary of the project, and especially with the Project management team and with Tellus company, the subcontracted company responsible of uploading the data and animating the ICT platform of the project;
- Stimulate all project partners to prepare the executive summaries and other documents of their performed activities, and coordinate with FORESTAS and Tellus to upload the data on the platform;
- Work closely with Tellus and the communication manager of the project to ensure the dissemination of the events, activities and news of the LIVINGAGRO project on the ICT platform;
- Translate documents required by the LIVINGAGRO team at LARI (English/Arabic and Arabic/English);
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of data.
Total remuneration: The salary is 20 USD per working hour.
Contract duration: The position is for the remaining duration of the project (31 August 2023) + the duration for the preparation and upload of the executive summaries of the final deliverables of the project on the platform. The contract is extended in case of extension of the project's duration. Estimated hourly commitment: 15 hours a week, on average.
Application procedure: To apply, submit your current resume/CV (including relevant professional academic degrees and experiences and the names and addresses of two references), academic transcript, and cover letter (not exceeding 500 words) to email@example.com. The deadline for the submission of applications is set to January 13th 2023.
LIVINGAGRO is a European project and seeks for ensuring transparency, equal treatment and nondiscrimination. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.
For further information concerning detailed activities plan, minimum requirements, procedural issues and selection method please refer to the public notice published at the following link.