LIVINGAGRO field trials experiment innovations for Mediterranean agroforestry: this and other exciting news within project e-newsletter #9!
In this ninth edition some exciting news concerning, among others, LIVINGAGRO ongoing field trials in Italy, best practices on the theme of sustainable tourism in the agroforestry sector and the project's upcoming main events and initiatives.
The Newsletter highlights as following:
- Field trials in Sardinia: LIVINGAGRO in action for practical experimentation with innovations in the agroforestry sector
- MAICh at the forefront for innovations in Mediterranean agroforestry with the second Greek brokerage event organized in Crete
- LIVINGAGRO investigates ecological and agroforestry practices used to attract tourists looking for sustainable holidays: a case study from Sardinia
- FROM THE PROJECT PARTNERS – Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute (LARI): insight into preparation of the project’s e-learning modules
- Upcoming initiatives and events for the next several months
Read the newsletter at the following LINK