Join TRANSDAIRY third DairyTech Open Day in Lebanon
Berytech and Industrial Research Institute (IRI) are organizing the third DairyTech Open Day, an online event engaging participants and stakeholders to co-create the future, explore business opportunities and respond to the most pressing challenges of the Dairy Value Chain (DVC).
During the Dairy-Tech Open Day event, participants will be given the opportunity to attend a keynote speech by a technical expert in the field, a panel discussion on technological advances as an alternative to traditional methods, meetings with dairy experts and entrepreneurs on both local and regional levels, and success stories presentations. The Dairy-Tech Open Day aims to engage all stakeholders to co-create the future, explore business opportunities and respond to the most pressing challenges of the DVC.
The Dairy-Tech Open Day will take place on November 17th, 2022 at 3:00 pm in a virtual format.
- Who Can Attend
The event is open to public and presents a great knowledge and networking opportunity for:
- Innovators, entrepreneurs and startups working on Dairy Value Chain solutions in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nanotechnologies industries.
- Independent farmers and farming industries looking for opportunities to integrate best practices and the latest innovations in their supply chain.
- University students, alumni, researchers from target faculties, governmental research agencies, and technology transfer officers working on business or research projects in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nanotechnologies industries.
- SMEs and NGOs working on spin-off projects in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nanotechnologies industries.
- Investors and Venture Capital Funds interested in supporting innovative solutions in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nanotechnologies industries.
- Opportunities Presented
Participants will have access to numerous benefits during and after the event:
- Access to keynote speeches, panel discussions, and meetings with key stakeholders in the Dairy Value Chain, ICT and Bio/Nanotechnologies.
- Benefits of the latest trends on the Dairy Value Chain including demonstration, success stories presentations, challenges and opportunities faced
- Be part of a large community of stakeholders coming together to share ideas, technologies, know-how, research and expertise.
- Access to the TRANSDAIRY regional online collaborative platform which features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offer and allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers, partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Invitation to participate and benefit from the subsequent TRANSDAIRY activities for 2022 and 2023, which include:
- 2 Vouchers for co-owned patents, worth 8,000 euros;
- 2 Vouchers for co-publications, worth 2,000 euros;
- 3 Grants for the creation of a spin-off within the Dairy Value Chain, worth 10,000 euro;
- Cross Border Brokerage Events: Matchmaking opportunities between innovators and investors on a regional level;
- Entrepreneurship Training Program and Focus Groups on innovation management, benchmarking, technology transfer, etc;
- Specialized Training in innovation management, benchmarking technology transfer etc.
JOIN THE DAIRYTECH OPEN DAY
Register Now (Registration link)