Join TRANSDAIRY in the Cross-Border Brokerage and Matchmaking Event in ICT for the Dairy Value Chain in Tunisia
As part of the activities of the Tunisian “ICT” Living Lab of the TRANSDAIRY project (ENI CBC Med) managed by the Agency of Promotion of Industry and Innovation "APII", a call is launched to select 20 participants for the Cross-border Brokerage & Matchmaking Event which will be organized during The Mediterranean exhibition of animal production and agricultural products "PAMED" 2022 which will take place at the Expo Center of Medina - Yassmine Hammamet – Tunisia from 14 to 17 June 2022.
This event will be an opportunity for participants to:
- Present their solutions to the Dairy Value Chain “DVC” actors
- Gain visibility in a professional exhibition with
- +150 exhibitors
- + 15 participating countries
- + 8000 visitors
- Exchange with the DVC actors and other providers of innovative ICT solutions applied to the DVC
- Attend panels on ICT and their role in the DVC
- Conduct B2B and matchmaking meetings with DVC actors, donors, financing institutions, etc.
- Pitch in front of a jury of experts and professionals with the possibility of winning a prize of 5000 TND in addition to a coaching and support package in the fields chosen by the candidate
Who is it for?
- Researchers and actors of the DVC with innovative solutions in ICT applied to the DVC
- SMEs, cooperatives, start-ups, scientific laboratories, etc. with demonstrable activity in the field of ICT applied to the DVC.
- Residents in Tunisia, Italy, Lebanon or Greece
Apply here before 07.06.2022!