Join the CLUSTER information and networking events in Cyprus to learn more about its free trainings in Sustainable Economy
The Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI), partner of CLUSTER in Cyprus, is pioneering also in the agricultural sector by offering free training in innovative and sustainable agricultural sectors. Join the information and networking events CCCI is organizing during 23 - 24 May 2023!
- Tuesday 23 May, Galata Cultural Centre, 17:00 – 19:00
- Wednesday 24 May, Nicosia, CCCI Building (2nd floor), 10:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday 24 May, Skarinou, Larnaka Mountain Environmental Information Centre, 17:00 – 19:00
The events are addressed to NEETs (poeple who are Not in Education, Employment or Training) agend between 18-30 years old and women of all ages interested in innovative agricultural methods, as well as to companies operating in the fields of Agriculture and Food Processing, and Vocation Educational Providers.
The training program was developed in the context of CCCI's participation in the European project CLUSTER, co-funded by the European program ENI CBC Mediterranean Basin, and deals with the following sectors:
- Organic Agriculture
- Sustainable Food Processing
With the ultimate goal of increasing employment opportunities for young people and women in sustainable sectors, the CLUSTER education programme provides free education, training and mentoring through:
- Online training
- Onsite practical training
- Mentoring sessions for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and
- Paid internships
Register for the information and networking events by clicking here.
Registration deadline: 19 May 2023
For more information please contact CCCI through:
- telephone (local number): 22889712
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org