INTECMED in Tunisia announces the inauguration of the Innovation and Technology Transfer Incubator
As part of the implementation of the INTECMED project: Incubators for Innovation and Technology Transfer in the Mediterranean (Greece, Spain, Egypt and Tunisia), under the ENI CBC MED program at a total budget of 3.6 million euros with 90 % of European Union Contribution, the National Agency for Scientific Research Promotion (ANPR) and the Cap Bon Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI Cap Bon) are pleased to announce the inauguration of the Innovation and Technology Transfer Incubator and this on May 24, 2022.
The Innovation and Technology Transfer Incubator will be implemented at the Borj Cedria Technopark. This space will welcome 12 project leaders who will be selected following the launch of a call for innovative projects (November 2021 - January 2022) to benefit from a training and individual coaching program which will take place over 6 months for the benefit of researchers and young entrepreneurs with innovative projects or already existing start up with new innovative products and services, established in Tunisia, in the agri-food and handicrafts sectors. The selected project leaders will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- Coworking spaces
- A joint training cycle in key areas of expertise Commerce and Finance - Sales - Product Development - Legal Aspects provided by qualified trainers,
- Individual coaching in different areas with specialized mentors,
- National and international networking activities,
- B to B meetings with investors and international seminars with our partners in Spain, Greece and Egypt,
- Eligibility to compete for the allocation of financial support for the benefit of the 3 best business plans (30,000 euro, 20,000 euro and 10,000 euro).
The objective of launching this incubator is therefore to support technology transfer and the commercialization of research results, by encouraging and supporting innovative business plans. This action will have a significant economic and social impact, contributing to the creation of an environment conducive to entrepreneurship, innovation and employment.
For further information, please check here.
Mrs Sarra Ben Moussa, Officer in charge of communication at the National Agency for Scientific Research Promotion
Mobile: +216 22 781 798