Innovating Mediterranean agroforestry: stakeholders needs, demonstration activities and achieved B2B events within LIVINGAGRO e-newsletter #7 !
In the seventh edition of the project e-newsletter several exciting news concerning, among others, the LIVINGAGRO studies on innovation needs coming from Mediterranean agroforestry economic stakeholders, the first organized B2B event in Greece and ongoing field demonstrations for testing the identified LIVINGAGRO innovations.
Highlights of this edition:
- Identifying the innovation needs of economic stakeholders: interview with a Sardinian olive oil producer
- First LIVINGAGRO B2B event links innovators and stakeholders online in Greece
- Field demonstrations in Jordan on planting cover crops in olive orchards in the Jerash area
- The importance of utilizing other projects’ results to identify grazed woodlands innovations
- Interview with the Director General of the Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute, Dr. Michel A. Afram
Read the complete newsletter at the following LINK