Innovating Mediterranean agroforestry: new products and services for the Jordanian sector, field activities and B2B events within LIVINGAGRO e-newsletter #8 !
In the eight edition of the project e-newsletter several exciting news concerning, among others, the identified LIVINGAGRO innovations for the Jordanian agroforestry sector and the project's field visit activities.
Highlights of this edition:
- Threats and opportunities in the Lebanese agroforestry sector: an interview with Rita Khawand, Co-founder and Executive Director at SOILS Permaculture Association Lebanon
- First Greek B2B event held in July 2021 inspires interest in Olive-Avocado Intercropping
- LIVINGAGRO innovations for the Jordanian agroforestry sector: an overview by LIVINGAGRO partner no. 1, the Italian National Research Council (CNR)
- LIVINGAGRO field visit activities: an overview of the first visit organized in Lebanon by the coordinating partner, the Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute (LARI)
- The Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania (MAICh) is organizing its second brokerage event in Crete on December 16-17, 2021, which will focus on innovations for the olive and livestock sectors
Read the complete newsletter at the following LINK