GREENinMED open call for the creation of innovative water and energy management solutions for the tourism industry
The Spanish Chamber of Commerce has launched a call for proposal under the framework of the GREENinMED project addressed to SMEs, start-ups and spin-offs.
The objective of this call is to promote the generation of four new innovative products or services for the tourism industry and sector, by granting four grants to innovative SMEs, start-ups or spin-offs in order for them to develop or adapt the new products or services to the needs of greater efficiency in water and energy consumption and/or management by companies in the tourism sector.
Each sub-grant beneficiary will have a minimum eligible budget of 25,000 euros, with 90% co-financing from the European Union, meaning the maximum grant per application is 22,500 euros.
The applicants must have their corporate address and/or production centre in one of the Autonomous Communities of the Spanish Mediterranean basin (Catalonia, Valencia, Balearic Islands, Region of Murcia, Andalusia, Ceuta and Melilla).
Below you can find the possible and eligible types of activities that can be covered by this call for proposals:
- The generation of new supplies or products/services that make a significant improvement in the management and consumption of water or energy for companies in the tourism sector.
- The generation of new applications or product and process engineering for efficient water and/or energy management and consumption for companies in the tourism sector.
- New applications, programmes or remote management systems for water and/or energy in the hotel and tourism industry.
- Active adaptation of emerging technologies or improvement of proprietary technologies to new target markets.
- Carrying out technological development activities to generate new products or services in cooperation with research or innovation centres.
- Carrying out technological development activities to generate new products or services in cooperation with companies in the tourism sector.
The deadline for submission of applications is the 28/07/2022 by 14:00pm (CET)
Click here to find out more details about the call for proposals and to apply.