Med Pearls: Informative Session on the Subgrants Call for Proposals for ICT solutions applied to Slow Tourism
During this session, participants interested in submitting a proposal for the Call for Proposals for ICT solutions applied to Slow Tourism will get detailed information on:
- The aim of this Call for Proposals.
- The requirements and expected outputs.
- The Process to apply: documents + submission platforms.
- Answers to questions from participants.
This webinar is addressed to Micro, small & medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs, including start-ups & entrepreneurs) specialised in developing ICT solutions, from the countries where the Med Pearls project takes place (Egypt, Greece, Italy, Jordan, Palestine and Spain).
The webinar will be conducted in English, but questions will also be accepted in local languages.
We strongly recommend interested companies to:
- Check how to apply on the article: Call for Proposals for ICT solutions applied to Slow Tourism.
- Watch the step-by-step video guide on the use of the ONCAT submission platform:
Looking forward to meeting you next 7th of June at 12h noon (CEST) at the online webinar.
IMPORTANT: Participants are requested to register prior to the event via this link.
Check regularly: www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/med-pearls
And our social media: