DECOST: the Jordan University of Science and Technology is looking for an expert in Intellectual Property Rights
The Jordan University of Science and Technology, partner of the DECOST project, is looking for an expert in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
The following requirements should be met by the candidates:
- Previous experience in developing IPR for EU and/or internationally funded projects
- Knowledge of the EU funded projects and regulations
- University degree from a known university with excellent command of the Arabic and English languages
- Experience in registering IPR inside or outside Jordan
- Evidence of working on providing services on IPR issues
You can find more details here and here! (information available in Arabic and English)
Deadline for receiving offers is 02/09/2020.
For more information about the DECOST project, please visit its Webpage, Instagram and Twitter.