Deadline extended till October 13th - Spain: the MAIA-TAQA project is looking for technical assistance
The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME), based in Barcelona (Spain) and partner of MAIA-TAQA project, has published a call of interest to select an expert to support the implementation and general functioning of the Work Package nº5 of the project MAIA-TAQA (mainly the establishment of “Innovation One-Stop-Shops” and Innovation vouchers in every one of the three pilot countries).
Besides, the expert/entity will also support and provide advice about the relationship of WP5 with other Work Packages and the international promotion of the selected SMEs.
Deadline for submission extended: 13th of October 2021, 12:00pm CET
– Contractor: The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME)
– Category: External service for contracting an expert/entity on the basis of single tender and Invitation to tenderers in MAIA-TAQA project.
– The email must contain attached:
- The economical proposal (VAT excluded and VAT included).
- The documents specified in Article 15 (G. Participation conditions) of this call of interest.
- Subject: “MAIA-TAQA looking for technical assistance”.
For more information and to obtain the official tender package, please CLICK the following link