CLUSTER produces a "Compilation of identified efficient practices" aimed at tackling youth unemployment in 7 Mediterranean countries
The "Compilation of identified efficient practices" is a document produced by the project partner ARCES Association from Italy within the framework of CLUSTER. Further contributions and data were given by the project and associate partners (CDE Petra Patrimonia - France, Business Development Center - Jordan, General Agency For Regional Development - Tunisia, National Institute of Oceanography and Applied Geophysics - OGS – Italy), and focused on describing best practices and successful experiences already implemented within the framework of their projects selected for capitalisation: HELIOS, Maharat MED, BLUESKILLS, RESMYLE and EGREJOB.
The description of the good practices for all above-mentioned projects includes several elements such as resources needed, evidence of success, impact on participants, potential for transfer/replicability and finally their relation with the CLUSTER Capitalisation strategy. The ultimate aim of this exercise is to foster Social Inclusion in the Mediterranean region.
At the first stage, the project partners were asked by ARCES to identify, select and present to the Consortium the successful experiences possibly exploitable in the capitalisation process, explaining their potential and strengths. Later, all project partners and associates, together with other local actors, participated in the good practices evaluation process where they approved the outputs to be capitalised for CLUSTER.
In detail, these are the good practices included in the CLUSTER capitalisation process:
- HELIOS Project: E-learning platform (training materials; 4 modules; 6 languages; interoperability; e-tutoring/coaching/mentoring).
- RESMYLE Project: Mediterranean practical schools for sustainable development and eco-incubators (physical and virtual work spaces to support sustainable development business ventures led by young people, especially NEETs).
- Maharat MED Project: General training methodology and the extracurricular activities related to soft employment skills development.
- Blue Skills Project: Methodology used during the summer school and the advanced Master programme, including the learning by gamification.
- EGREJOBS Project: Euro-Mediterranean Learning and Employment Community model and the Euro-Med Green Jobs Charter including the Green Job database.
Thanks to the compilation and exploitation of these experiences, the CLUSTER Consortium becomes aware about the possibility of replicating the best practices in other areas across the Mediterranean region. Moreover, the project partners could find different solutions to reuse the successful results, for example by directly integrating some of these tools, methodologies, approaches into the CLUSTER actions.