CLUSTER in Italy launches a tender for the provision of training courses on Corporate Social Responsibility
ARCES Association, partner of CLUSTER in Sicily, Italy, is seeking trainers to carry out the courses on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) targeting youth and women who are currently Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEETs) in the region of Sicily.
To achieve the objectives set by the project, ARCES is interested in finding a Professional in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as an Expert Trainer.
The requirements necessary to apply, as requested by ARCES are:
- CSR module: Degree in Business Management (L-18 or equivalent)
In addition, the following will be considered:
- Previous employment in the training sector for the module/sector for which the application is submitted;
- An English language level equal to or higher than B1/B2
Evaluation and selection of candidates
ARCES will evaluate candidates based on their responsiveness to the Call with a key focus on:
- General and additional qualifications: general education and training, duration of experience, positions held, period as a consultant, experience in Sicily.
- Suitability for the position: education, training, experience in the sector, and other relevant information for the particular position.
- Experience in carrying out similar assignments in the past (for example, preparing self-recorded training sessions, organizing field visits, administering an e-learning platform, etc.).
- Candidates will demonstrate their skills in the above-mentioned sectors by attaching their CV, as well as any other relevant documents (certificates, qualifications, etc.). Consultations with references provided for previous assignments may be made to confirm the CV.
The application package must include the following:
- For individual candidates: CV + technical offer (including a proposed schedule and a provisional work plan and the methodology of the training package).
- For companies: CVs of the people involved in the company + technical offer (including a proposed schedule and a provisional work plan and the methodology of the training package).
The application package must be sent via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email must state: "CLUSTER Project_Training Services".
Selection will be based on a competitive bidding process among the proposals submitted, after comparing the applications.
Duration of the call
Interested applicants can submit their applications until 9 June 2023 by following the instructions laid out here.