Call for innovators and researchers: registrations now open for the NEX-LABS summer school in Lebanon - Apply by 22nd May
NEX-LABS Summer School In Brief
Berytech is organizing a 5-day intensive summer school allowing entrepreneurs and startups to turn their innovations in the Water Food Energy (WEF) NEXUS sector into potential startups and explore commercialization opportunities.
The summer school will provide new business perspectives to NEXUS innovators, create potential collaboration across borders in the Mediterranean and help the entrepreneurs develop their entrepreneurial mindset and relevant skills to successfully launch and grow their business.
The summer school will feature 13 to 15 teams from 7 countries: Spain, Italy, Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan, Cyprus and Lebanon. Teams will be selected to attend the summer school and develop their innovation management, commercialization strategy of NEXUS technologies, business model, IPR and investment pitch deck.
The Entrepreneurship Summer School will take place between the end of June, beginning July 2022.
It will be planned over 5 days with fully covered accommodation in an adapted working setting. Travel expenses to Lebanon will be covered by Berytech.
Who Can Apply?
- Entrepreneurs, researchers, industrialists, innovators and start-ups working on early-stage projects, innovative solutions and approaches and/or working on technology development looking for commercializing their idea to address the needs and opportunities in WEF-NEXUS sector
- University students and alumni from targeted faculties working on business or research projects in the WEF-NEXUS sector in the Mediterranean region
What Will You Learn?
The summer school will allow the entrepreneurs to gain skills and techniques that will improve their venture’s chances of success in the WEF NEXUS Field.
The training will tackle the below topics:
- Overview of the WEF sector
- Business model creation
- Marketing and customer orientation
- Intellectual Property and commercialization process
- Go to market strategy and market validation
- Building financial projections
APPLY HERE before May 22nd, 2022
For more information on the Summer School program, eligibility criteria and additional information, visit the event page here.