Energy efficiency: third Med-EcoSuRe webinar in the series “Med BeXLive Living Lab”
On July 14, 2020 (4 PM – 6PM CET), the Department of Architecture in University of Florence (DIDA) will host the third webinar of Med BeXLive series.
Topic: How may technology, especially BIM Methodology, accelerate growth and competitiveness in the building sector?
- Energy and Facility managers, and technicians, of Public Bodies and Municipalities in charge of energy efficiency in public buildings;
- Managers and technicians from the “Infrastructure and Buildings” departments in universities;
- Key Actors (experts, manufacturers, engineers, architects, etc.) with activities related to energy management in buildings;
- Professors and students interested in the advancements of the digital management of building data related to energy efficiency.
Issues to be addressed
- The objectives and the approach of the Mediterranean Cross Border Living Lab;
- The experience of the Local Living Lab (UNIFI) and the challenges of the pilot project;
- The BIM / Digital Twin application on the pilot sites;
- Monitoring and human comfort;
- Managing energy in university buildings;
- BIM for energy efficiency in the public sector;
- BIM tools and best practices.
Key actors will participate to the webinar to share their experience on the proposed topic, such as university managers, energy managers and software house representatives.
The Italian partner of the BEEP project (Istituto per le Tecnologie Applicate ai Beni Culturali - ITABC) is invited to present the project related to the application of BIM for the energy rehabilitation of public buildings, with a focus on heritage buildings.
The agenda of the webinar is available here
Join via this link