SOLE is hiring an energy studies and audit expert in Tunisia
Do you have a technical university background and 5y+ experience in renewable energies? The SOLE project is looking for you!
The Municipality of Mnihla (Tunisia), one of SOLE’s partners, is seeking to hire an energy studies and audit expert.
You should also have proficiency in English, French and in the use of IT tools.
The selected expert will develop a study on the energy needs of the Municipal Palace building and its planned extension, which will include: 1) energy balances established over a minimum of three years for the building, 2) determination of specific consumption, 3) proposal and recommendations for energy management, 4) action plan, 5) execution schedule for the action plan.
The expert will also have to:
- supervise and coordinate all technical activities of the SOLE project;
- develop and review narrative reports on the technical aspect of the project;
- develop an exit scenario in case of delay;
- prepare and organise meetings on the technical aspects of the project, prepare the minutes.
- prepare and manage public tenders, by also including all necessary tech specs for service providers;
- monitor the works' implementation;
- process and archive the technical documents of the project.
All applications must be sent via the TUNEPS system no later than Aug. 19th 2022, 9AM Tunisian time.
Most public buildings in the Mediterranean area are energy inefficient as lack of interventions over time have led to increasing annual energy consumption and CO2 emissions. SOLE “High Energy Efficiency for the Public Stock Buildings in Mediterranean”, cofinanced by Programme ENI CBC MED, aims to foster cost-effective and innovative energy rehabilitations of public buildings.
It’s time to play your part and help us to achieve our goal!
>> JOB VACANCY