SOLE in Egypt is looking for a financial expert
The Alexandria Chamber of Commerce (ACC) is looking for a financial expert to support the organisation within the SOLE project framework, cofinanced by the ENI CBC MED Programme.
The expert who will be selected under the current call will support ACC in the preparation of the final report which will have to be provided to lead partner Anci Toscana: to do so, the selected expert will have to collect information on all activities carried out by ACC within the SOLE framework, revise the data to comply with the Programme templates, prepare expenditure reports and facilitate the certification process.
Excellent reporting skills in English are essential.
Minimum qualifications to apply for the selection are:
- Advanced education: degree in social / economic science;
- Experience supporting projects funded by the European Union (at least 10 years);
- Experience monitoring projects funded by the European Union (at least 5 years);
- Availability to travel to the field sites of the projects;
- Knowledge of programme design (mainly logframe) or similar frameworks for monitoring and evaluation;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required to train/coach staff and give occasional presentations.
Additional desired qualifications are:
- Advanced education: Master’s in Business Administration or PhD;
- Previous experience in supporting the management of EU ENI projects;
- Previous experience in supporting the management of EU ENI CBC MED projects;
- Previous experience in EU projects including Egyptian partners;
- Previous experience in supporting initiatives between chambers of commerce and business associations of the 2 shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
The deadline to apply for the selection procedure is March 10th 2023.
The application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals should be clearly labelled with the name of the project and the name of the contractor (subject of email: SOLE_Financial Expert_name of applicant).