RESTART MED! opens calls for subgrants to promote sustainable tourism in Spain
In Spain, the RESTART MED project! launches a call for grants for companies who want to promote existing sustainable tourism products. The aim of this call is to provide financial support to visibility initiatives aimed at promoting sustainable tourism products and/or services such as promotional videos, advertising campaigns or information points.
To be considered winning proposals, the initiatives must promote at least 2 of the 3 aspects of sustainability: environmental, socio-cultural and/or socio-economic.
The call has an endowment of €20,000 divided into 4 grants of €5,000.
To apply, download the documents below and follow the guidelines:
- Guidelines for Subgrants applications - Spain
- Annex I - Subgrant application form
- Annex II - Subgrant Budget
- Annex III - De minimis declaration for subgrantee
- Annex IV - Applicants Statement
- Annex V - Legal Entity File
- Annex VI - Financial Identification
For more information and questions please email email@example.com
Click on the link below to see the FAQs!