NEX-LABS training for Entrepreneurs and SMEs on business models for solutions in Water, Energy and Food sectors
This training aims at targeting Entrepreneurs and Small and Medium Enterprises from the Mediterranean Partner Countries (MPC) active in Water, Energy, or Food sectors (WEF) and looking to implement solutions or adapt their business models to address NEXUS challenges.
Apply here by 30th November
The training will allow the participants to develop a business model for their innovative solution or service and that takes into account technology suitability in the WEF-NEXUS context and sustainable income generation. In addition, it will provide an opportunity where SMEs are able to exchange best practices, share lessons learned and join efforts to launch innovative and viable solutions that tackle WEF-NEXUS opportunities in the free market across the Mediterranean Partner Countries and potentially expand to international markets.
Below the detailed program of the event:
- Module 1: Nexus technologies and innovations: Rethinking established ways of Resource Management (6, 7, 8 December 2021)
- Module 2: Managing the resources: Product Development: Process and Teams (13, 14, 15 December 2021)
- Module 3: Financing Nexus related innovations and technologies (10, 11, 12 January 2022)
- Module 4: Valorization and commercialization strategies of WEF-NEXUS Innovations (24, 25, 26 January 2022)
- Module 5: Building your Nexus business model canvas, strategy and expansion model (1, 2, 3 February 2022)
The training will be held in a virtual format, via Zoom. Selected participants will be contacted by the organizers to provide full details for the participation.
For further information, please contact Ms. Camille Mallat, Senior Programs Coordinator at Berytech: firstname.lastname@example.org