MoreThanAJob: training for trainers session dedicated to Public Administrations
Since COVID-19 is still a worldwide pandemic, Partners are invited to participate in the “Training of Trainers” (ToT) workshop dedicated to Public Administrations on February 15, 16, and 17, 2021. Partners will participate in the ToT sessions organized by Business Consultancy and Training Services - BCTS. The 3-days webinar will include theoretical and practical training for public authorities in the field of employment, education, and migration.
Bellow, you can briefly have a look at the selected modules and the expected outcomes:
- Importance of Gathering the Materials
- Creating an effective Lesson Plan
- Keeping the training session Interactive
- Adapting the best research approaches for the Development of the Framework
- Developing the MoreThanAJob framework
- Generating pilot Social Schemes
- Integrating the International Best practices in the “MoreThanAJob” Framework
- Selecting of National Success Stories
- Measuring the impact of any training session
- Cases Studies and group work
By the end of the Training of Trainers workshop participants will:
- Be aware of the principles and concepts of training and the most important approaches to interactive training
- Be able to identify and define training objectives and to plan training sessions
- Identify the methods of collecting data
- Identify the best analytical way to validate Data
- Learn how to describe the Framework Model (National Policies, Best Practices….)
- Analyze the principles and ethics of the training
- Practice skills using the specific knowledge component they are assigned to
- Go through a specific knowledge curriculum and how to train others on it
- Measure the ROI"Return of Investment" of their sessions
In case you wish to learn more about the ToT sessions, you can check out the ToT Agenda!
If you wish to stay updated about the ToT sessions, you can visit the project ToT Programme Calendar!
For more information on the project and its activities, visit the MoreThanAJob webpage on the ENI CBC Med website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.