MedArtSal is looking for a Consultancy Service for the analysis of the project capitalisation potentialities
The project partner IUCN – International Union for Conservation of Nature, Centre for Mediterranean Cooperation, is looking for a consultant to conduct analysis of capitalisation potentialities for the ENI CBC MED MedArtSal project.
One of the expected results of the project is a capitalisation plan ensuring their promotion and dissemination with concerned stakeholders and fostering the replication, reuse and mainstreaming in public policies level of the identified good practices at different levels (local, regional, national and Euro-Mediterranean).
The technical assistance will involve carrying out an analysis of the project results that can be capitalised and potential opportunities to implement it.
Namely, the selected expert will be involved in the following tasks:
- Review of the MedArtSal project results and of relevant literature;
- Identification of synergies and potential activities to capitalise and disseminate the tested methodologies and transfer the knowledge and learning gained during the project implementation to relevant stakeholders;
- Survey with project partners and other related EU-funded projects on potential synergies, mainly with projects funded by ENI CBC and Interreg programmes and other programmes implemented in the Mediterranean area and opportunities for capitalisation;
- Preparation of a draft report in English with the results of the analysis and the proposed capitalisation strategy and activities;
- Editing and revision of the final document.
For more information on the activities, the expert profile and the procedures to participate in the tender call, please visit the link https://iucn.org/our-work/region/mediterranean/consultancies and read the Terms of Reference.
Deadline for application: 04/04/2023, 17:00 (CET time)