Med Pearls: Informative Session Subgrants Call for Proposals on Slow Tourism Products
During this session, participants interested in submitting a proposal for the 2nd Call for Proposals for Slow Tourism creation will get detailed information on:
- Aim of this Call for Proposals
- Requirements and expected outputs
- Process to apply: documents + submission platforms.
- Reply to questions from participants
This webinar is addressed to Travel Agencies / Destination Management Companies interested in developing Slow Tourism products in the pilot areas of the Med Pearls project in Jordan, Palestine and Egypt.
Questions will be accepted in local languages.
We strongly recommend interested companies:
- To check the FAQs on the article: Call for Proposals for Slow Tourism creation
- To watch the step-by-step video guide on the use of the ONCAT submission platform:
Looking forward to meeting you next 14th of February at 11h Jordan/Palestine/Egypt local time (10h CET).
IMPORTANT: Participants are requested to register prior to the event via this link.