Med Pearls: Four Training sessions on Product Creation & Commercialisation of Slow Tourism Products in Greece
The Municipality of Thessaloniki invites you to the live training sessions on ‘’Product Creation & Commercialization of Slow Tourism Products’’ in the frame of ENI CBC MED, MedPearls Project.
The trainings will be held online for local DMCs, travel agencies, ICT enterprises and private entities from the whole touristic value chain. During the training events special interest will be given to product creation of Slow Tourism packages in the pilot areas (Pieria and Imathia) as well as the commercialisation and communication of these packages.
The events will take place online on Zoom on the 24th and 25th of February as follows:
- 24th of February:
- Training 1 ‘’Slow tourism Product Creation’’, from 10:30 to 11:15 am, with trainer Ms. Chrysanthi Tasiou
- Training 2 ‘’Pieria Pilot area and Commercialization’, from 11:30am to 12:15 pm, with trainer Mr. Athanasios Dermetzopoulo
- Online registration for Trainings 1 and 2, on the 24th of February required at this form.
- 25th of February
- Training 3 ‘’Slow tourism Product Creation’', from 10:30 to 11:15 am, with trainer Ms. Chrysanthi Tasiou
- Training 4 ‘’Imathia Pilot Area and Commercialization’', from 11:30am to 12:15 pm, with trainer Mr. Athanasios Dermetzopoulo
- Online registration on 25th of February required at this form.
The Zoom credentials to access the meeting will be provided only to registered participants.
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org