Med Pearls: 1st Informative Session Subgrants Call for Proposals on Slow Tourism products
During this session, participants interested in submitting a proposal for the Call for Proposals for Slow Tourism creation will get detailed information on:
- Aim of this Call for Proposals
- Requirements and expected outputs
- Process to apply: documents + submission platforms.
- Reply to questions from participants
This webinar is addressed to Travel Agencies / Destination Management Companies interested in developing Slow Tourism products in the pilot areas of the Med Pearls project in Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Spain, Italy and Greece.
We strongly recommend interested companies:
- To check the FAQs on the article: Call for Proposals for Slow Tourism creation
- To watch the step-by-step video guide on the use of the ONCAT submission platform (for all territories except for Catalonia which is Canal Empresa)
Looking forward to meeting you next 9th of September at 11h CEST.
IMPORTANT: Participants are requested to register and submit their questions prior to the event via this link.
Note: there will be a second informative session on the 15th of September with same content to fit the availability of a broader number of interested applicants.