Job opportunity: facilitator assistant at University of Cagliari under MEDISS project
The University of Cagliari, partner of Mediterranean Integrated System for Water Supply (MEDISS) project through its research centre CRENoS-CIREM, is looking for a facilitator assistant.
Work location is in Cagliari.
The deadline for receiving applications is the 22nd of March 2020.
For more info: selection procedure (link in Italian).
- Required qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in International Relations, Sociology, Political Sciences or equivalent degrees.
- Working experience in local development projects, facilitation activities, participatory planning.
- English language is required.
About MEDISS project
The “Mediterranean Integrated System for Water Supply” MEDISS project addresses the issue of improving the quality of saline groundwater present in the MED area opening up alternative irrigation for higher quality and more diversified cultivations.
According to the features and specific needs of the partner areas, MEDISS will test innovative solutions in the use of treated wastewater and desalination of brackish water, including:
- blending of treated wastewaters with fresh wadi water and brackish groundwater (Palestine);
- reverse osmosis (RO) desalination with innovative long lasting membrane and photovoltaic energy (Jordan);
- prototype ammonia stripping plant for fertilization (Italy);
- tertiary treatment with innovative filter bed (Tunisia).