INVESTMED project releases report on Sustainable Management Training Webinars
The INVESTMED training webinars form part of the Sustainable Business Management Programme developed under the INVESTMED project. The aim of these series of webinars was to complement the training programme bringing experts from around the Euro-Mediterranean region on green economy, blue economy, and cultural and creative industries. 11 webinars were held in total between September 2021 and November 2022.
The webinars were carried out with great success involving over 650 participants, over half of which were women and over half under 35. Topics such as the ciruclar economy, human centred business models, and internationalisation strategies were tackled providing a variety of content for the budding entrepreneurs.
You can catch up on the webinars at the INVESTMED Youtube and read the report here.
The webinars were co-organised by the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association and LUMSA University.
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED will have an impact on MSMEs, start-ups and recently established enterprises where staff will be trained and coached to become more sustainable and competitive and financially supported via an open competition. INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 Million euro, of which 3.4 Million euro are funded by the European Union (90%). It has 8 partners from Tunisia, Spain, Lebanon, Greece, Egypt, and Italy.
- Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, BUSINESSMED (TU)
- Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association, EMEA (ES)
- European Institute of the Mediterranean, IEMed (ES)
- Beyond Group / Irada Group S.A.L, BRD (LE)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, IED (GR)
- Libera Università Maria SS. Assunta, LUMSA (IT)
- Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations, CEEBA (EG)
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce, CCE (ES)