INVESTMED project releases report on kickoff event for MSMEs
The INVESTMED project held its kickoff event for MSMEs in autumn 2022 and has now released the event report. The event was held to present certificates to the winning subgrantees of the INVESTMED project and provide them with insightful and inspiring workshops to kickstart their business proposals. The INVESTMED subgranting programme aims to support entrepreneurs in the green, blue, and cultural and creative economies in 3 countries in the Mediterranean - Egypt, Lebanon, and Tunisia.
The event was held in October 2022 in Beirut, Lebanon and consisted of: an awards ceremony, talks by 3 experts in the respective target industries, and a workshop to brainstorm the entrepreneur business proposals finding possible solutions to the current challenges facing startups in green, blue, and cultural and creative industries in the Mediterranean.
Check out the report here.
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED will have an impact on MSMEs, start-ups and recently established enterprises where staff will be trained and coached to become more sustainable and competitive and financially supported via an open competition. INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 Million euro, of which 3.4 Million euro are funded by the European Union (90%). It has 8 partners from Tunisia, Spain, Lebanon, Greece, Egypt, and Italy.
- Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, BUSINESSMED (TU)
- Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association, EMEA (ES)
- European Institute of the Mediterranean, IEMed (ES)
- Beyond Group / Irada Group S.A.L, BRD (LE)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, IED (GR)
- Libera Università Maria SS. Assunta, LUMSA (IT)
- Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations, CEEBA (EG)
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce, CCE (ES)