INVESTMED project presents selected Tunisian MSMEs
The INVESTMED project is proud to present the MSMEs selected under the call for subgrants for green, blue, and creative industry business proposals in Tunisia.The EU funded INVESTMED project launched a call for sub-grants to provide support for new, sustainable business opportunities for young people and women in three countries: Egypt, Lebanon, and Tunisia.
In Tunisia, 14 MSMEs were selected across the relevant industries. The selected entrepreneurs besides receiving a grant for their project, will benefit from many other advantages from the INVESTMED project such as: receiving an incubation programme, being part of an online community with different investors, actors, and startups from other countries, receive specific Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) training for the three countries, and participate in multiple events with actors and investors from all over the Mediterranean.
You can read about the selected entrepreneurs here. They are the following:
- Lait Espoir
- Kaïnau Cosmetic
- Oasis Events
- Green Alafco
- Mirage Group
- Domaine ElHtouba
- Couss & Co Publishing House
- Moovin 360
- Smart Logger
Keep an eye out for the the 2 incoming special edition newsletters presenting the subgrantees in Egypt and Lebanon!
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED will have an impact on MSMEs, start-ups and recently established enterprises where staff will be trained and coached to become more sustainable and competitive and financially supported via an open competition. INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 Million euro, of which 3.4 Million euro are funded by the European Union (90%). It has 9 partners from Tunisia, Spain, Lebanon, Greece, Egypt, and Italy.
- Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, BUSINESSMED (TU)
- Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association, EMEA (ES)
- European Institute of the Mediterranean, IEMed (ES)
- Beyond Group / Irada Group S.A.L, BRD (LE)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, IED (GR)
- Libera Università Maria SS. Assunta, LUMSA (IT)
- Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations, CEEBA (EG)
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce, CCE (ES)