INVESTMED: Call for trainees in Sustainable Business Management in Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia
The EU-funded INVESTMED project is launching its training programme on Sustainable Business Management (SBM), aiming to positively impact start-ups and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the green, blue and creative & cultural industries.
The objective of the training is to create a supportive environment for sustainable businesses in Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia in order to increase the share of cross-border Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and start-ups managed by youth and women.
Purpose of the training is:
- To build up the skills of sustainable managers
- To offer the opportunity for managers to create cross-border relations
- To offer the opportunity for managers to receive an individual coaching and mentoring
- To offer the opportunity for new business ideas to meet investors
- To offer the opportunity for startups and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to gain an additional score to receive subgrants under the INVESTMED project
The Sustainable Business Management (SBM) Training is completely held in English, but subtitles will be made available if required. The training is taught by a highly qualified faculty, which includes teaching and research staff from LUMSA University (Italy) and other top universities as well as Research Institutes and International Organizations.
Eligible start-ups and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) entrepreneurs will be tutored to apply for a subgrant under the ENI CBC MED programme. Attendance to the SBM training programme will be scored positively in the assessment of applications for subgrants. Students and potential entrepreneurs are not eligible for subgrants.
The learning process has a practical orientation and takes the form of structured lectures backed up by practical applications through business case studies. The Sustainable Business Management (SBM) training programme has a duration of 12 months and adopts a blended learning approach combining both synchronous and asynchronous teaching online.
Who can apply?
- Young graduates (24-35 years old)
- Potential entrepreneurs, start-ups and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) staff in the green, blue and creative & cultural industry
- People with digital ideas in the three industries are welcome
Women of all ages are especially encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be based in one of the following countries: Egypt, Lebanon and Tunisia
Deadline to submit applications is 21 July 2021
For more information and application details please visit: https://euromed-economists.org/investmed/investmed-call-sbm-training/
The INVESTMED project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. INVESTMED has a duration of 30 months, with a total budget of 3.8 Million euro, of which 3.4 Million euro are funded by the European Union (90%).
INVESTMED Project Partners