INTECMED organises an Info Day for Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce
Name: "ASCAME's Info session: help innovators in your network turn their ideas into reality - INTECMED's incubator in the Mediterranean"
Date: Wednesday, 9th of February, 2022
INTECMED is launching an incubator programme to foster technology transfer across the Mediterranean, and specifically the following countries Western Greece (Greece), Andalusia (Spain), Tunisia, Alexandria Governatore (Egypt).
ASCAME is inviting its community of stakeholders to this informative session with the aim of disseminating this call through its network capturing the best of the human capital of the region to empower their skills and business ideas related to innovation and commercialisation of research results.
The incubator programme offers:
- Personalised 6-weeks mentorship with experts
- Sub-grants up to 30.000€ for the selected business ideas (making a total of 200.000€ awarded in the project’s region)
- The opportunity to connect with investors and entrepreneurs across the region
The target/preferred applicants are from:
- PhD students
- Innovators from Research & Innovation Institutes
- General innovators and SMEs working on innovation
20’ Check-in and project briefing in English and French
30’ Breakout rooms by country
- Description of the call by region: mentorship programme, sub-grants, eligibility, focus sectors, preferred candidates
- Demo on how to apply, useful links
10’ Next Steps and Closing