Tunisie: InnovAgroWoMed recherche des chercheurs dans le domaine de l'autonomisation des femmes et de l'agroalimentaire
Contenu disponible uniquement en anglais.
In the framework of the InnoAgroWoMed project, CAWTAR is looking for researchers in women empowerment and agri-food sector to coordinate and implement the WP3 "resrch for the development of the training model"
The reseach will include the following task:
- Analyse local context
- Carry out desk research on the most relevant products and sectors in the local agri-food sector
- Analyse social innovation best practices in the local agri-food sector
- Analyse local needs in terms of training activities
- Identify the most requested job profiles in the local agri-food sector
- Analyse collected data and report to local team and to project managers
- Contribute to designing the curriculum for the training model
- Map relevant stakeholders in the local agri-food sector
Interested parties are invited to contact the project coordinator at the following address: Hedi Bchir, email@example.com
Summary of the TOR (Eng): Job Vacancy researcher 1_0.pdf
Deadline for submitting offers: 30 of June 2020.
Contracting Authority: The Center of Arab Women for Training and Research (CAWTAR)
InnoAgroWoMed is a 3 years project funded at 87% by the European Union (#eu) through ENI CBC Med program for a global amount of EUR 2,8 million. It is implemented by UTV (Beneficiary), CESIE, JOVESOLIDES, CAWTAR and ASALA (partners).
InnoAgroWoMed aims at boosting women labour participation and entrepreneurship, especially for those in the NEET segment, by leveraging on the potential of the agri-food sector, and showing a significant level of untapped potential in terms of innovation and growth in the Mediterranean.
For more information about ENI CBC Med program
For more information about InnovAgroWoMed
For more information about CAWTAR