Tunisie : ESMES accepte l'installation de systèmes de surveillance énergétique à l'Université de Sousse
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The data monitoring system and web interface were successfully installed at University of Sousse to collect and monitor energy consumption and share the data with all project partners on the online platform that is being developed by ESMES Jordanian partner – the German Jordanian University. The collected data will be used to plan the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (REEE) plans in the selected schools under ESMES project.
The provisional acceptance of the installation of the systems was completed on March 5th, 2021. The acceptance of the work was attended by the following:
- Vice-rector of the University of Sousse.
- Dean of University of Sousse.
- Representatives of the national agency for energy management (ANME), ESMES partner in Tunisia.
- Representatives of the energy department of University of Sousse.
- ESMES national coordinator.